Learn More About Peppermint Hemp Oil:
NON-GMO | MADE IN USA | NO PESTICIDES | LABORATORY TESTED
Introducing our line of Oliver’s Harvest Broad-Spectrum HEMP Oil. Our high-quality oils are designed to enhance your body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) which is responsible for regulating sleep, pain, and stress, among other things. Our HEMP oils provide you results fast and efficiently. Try Oliver’s Harvest Broad-Spectrum HEMP oil to improve your overall wellness.
By promoting a healthy endocannabinoid system, continued use of HEMP oil may:
- Help maintain healthy joints
- Support a healthy inflammatory response
- Help regulate sleep cycles
- Reduce stress and anxiousness
- Promote a healthy digestion
Benefits of Broad Spectrum Peppermint HEMP Oil
If you’ve been researching HEMP oil, you’ve probably noticed that there are a lot of options. Many companies offer HEMP oil for sale in several forms but fail to explain the differences between them. At Oliver’s Harvest, it’s important to us that you know the potential benefits of each type of product so that you can make the best decision for your individual needs.
Keep reading to learn about the different types of HEMP oil, as well as the benefits of Broad Spectrum Peppermint HEMP Oil.
Three Types of HEMP Oil
Cannabidiol (HEMP) is just one of the compounds found in the cannabis plant. Perhaps the best-known compound of the cannabis plant is tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive compound producing the “high” effect. Although most people have only heard of THC and HEMP, researchers have identified more than 100 other cannabinoids in the cannabis plant, many of which offer the user different effects.
Many people use HEMP oil because it can reduce anxiety, inflammation, and pain without getting the user “high,” as it only contains trace amounts of THC if any at all. Although all three types of HEMP oil can offer these benefits, they each contain a different set of cannabinoids.
Unlike full spectrum HEMP and broad spectrum HEMP, HEMP isolate contains only one ingredient: pure HEMP. It contains no THC (not even trace amounts) and no other cannabinoids, terpenes (aromatic compounds with unique health benefits), or cannabis compounds. At first glance, this might seem like the best way to take HEMP, in its purest form. However, isolate has several drawbacks:
- It’s a highly processed product.
- It doesn’t contain other potentially beneficial compounds.
- It won’t produce the entourage effect, which is when compounds work to enhance each other’s beneficial effects.
- It generally takes a larger dose to achieve the desired effects.
Despite its drawbacks, isolate does have some benefits, including the fact that it contains zero trace THC and has no taste or odor.
Full Spectrum HEMP
Full spectrum HEMP is the exact opposite of HEMP isolate — it contains all compounds found in the cannabis plant, including small amounts of THC, though the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) dictates that it can’t contain more than 0.3%. This type of HEMP oil undergoes the least processing of all the oils, but for people hoping to exclude all THC and only get certain beneficial compounds, it isn’t the best choice.
Broad Spectrum HEMP
Our broad spectrum products, such as Broad Spectrum Peppermint HEMP Oil, offer customers an enticing middle path: HEMP oils that contain a range of some of the most potentially beneficial cannabis compounds, but typically no THC. Like the full spectrum oil, broad spectrum also presents an entourage effect wherein compounds maximize their potential benefits by working in tandem.
For many people, broad spectrum HEMP is the ideal choice. Here are some of the benefits of our Broad Spectrum Peppermint HEMP Oil:
- It contains other useful cannabinoids such as cannabichromene (CBC) and cannabinol (CBN), as well as terpenes.
- It offers high bioavailability.
- It doesn’t create a “high” effect.
What Strength to Choose:
- 500 mg(serving 16.7mg/ml): Tried HEMP before? Our 500mg comes in 30mL bottles for adults who have tried HEMP before and know their optimal strength.
- 1000 mg(serving 33.3mg/ml) Everyday user? This concentration is perfect for HEMP users looking to experience the benefits of HEMP at their full potential.
- 2000 mg(concentration 66.7 mg/ml). This strength is for daily users. You can use 2,000 mg tinctures to relieve stronger symptoms or simply to reduce the serving dose. You will save on getting more HEMP for a lower price.
- 3500 mg(concentration 116.7 mg/ml). The highest strength for experienced users with severe symptoms. You can also reduce your daily dose to only a few drops and use the bottle for a few months. This bottle offers the highest saving per mg of HEMP.
- Shake well before usage
- Squeeze the dropper to fill it with oil.
- Next, place half a dropper of HEMP oil under your tongue.
- Once you have placed the HEMP oil under your tongue, hold for 30-90 seconds before swallowing.
- Use twice daily.
Our peppermint-flavored HEMP offers a tangy, delicious way to incorporate HEMP oil into your daily schedule without any signs of a bitter aftertaste.
Our broad-spectrum oils offer high bioavailability. Bioavailability refers to your body’s ability to absorb and use the essential active ingredients of the administered compound. At Oliver’s Harvest, we are dedicated to providing our consumers with the highest-quality, pharmacy-formulated HEMP oils for their needs. Our HEMP is extracted from the finest hemp grown on our organic farms in North Carolina. In addition, our HEMP oils are crafted and infused through a rigorous process that makes them the purest in the market.
Organic MCT Oil, Winterized Triple-Filtered Broad-Spectrum Hemp Extract, Natural Flavors, Stevia Leaf Extract, Organic Hemp Seed Oil
Oliver’s Harvest HEMP Oils
HEMP oil in any form can increase health and encourage healing. At Oliver’s Harvest, we’re proud to offer a Broad Spectrum Peppermint HEMP Oil as well as a Full Spectrum Peppermint HEMP Oil. Instead of Googling “HEMP oil for sale,” shop for oils at our online store. If you’re wondering if Broad Spectrum Peppermint HEMP Oil is right for you, feel free to contact us online or give us a call at 800-277-2825.
*FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, mitigate, or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program.